Join internationally renowned Master Coach and Human Behaviour Specialist, Rudi Viljoen, as he takes his Self-Mastery programme into the African wilderness. Discover Leshiba Mountain Retreats on top of the secret Soutpansberg mountains in the far northern region of South Africa. Together Rudi Viljoen and Leshiba Mountain Retreats bring you their first Mind Over Mountain experience and personal transformation workshop.
Rudi Viljoens Self-Mastery workshop is a journey of self-exploration and self- understanding. It will take courage and commitment. It will take becoming a warrior. The workshop has all the elements, experiences and learning aimed at individuals committed to bettering themselves in various aspects of their lives, both private and professional. Self-mastery is learning to have a different conversation with yourself, hearing what you actually have to say and rewriting your story.
Your attitude and perception will be fundamentally shifted, providing you with a set of skills that you can benefit from immediately and easily integrate into every area of your life. Youll be challenged and invited to dig deep in order to create new possibilities.
This Workshop will help you find:
- The origin of your shortcomings and how to deal with them
- The events and beliefs that have shaped you into who you are
- How you can have a different conversation with yourself and others
- Your strengths and qualities and where they can take you
Ultimately gifting you with:
- The ability to make conscious choices about your life and your behaviour
- More clarity and self-awareness
- Tools for a more meaningful life
- Fulfilling relationships both personal and professional
Leshiba Mountain Retreats
Leshiba is a family-owned private eco and wildlife reserve on top of the Soutpansberg in South Africa. For thousands of years this mountain has been a gathering place, a place for ceremony and connection.
Leshiba opens hearts and minds. Our mountain-top reconnects you to the earth, to yourself and to Africas deeply powerful soul and energy.
Leshiba is one of the few places on earth where you are able to walk freely amongst wildlife. Venture out to read the spoor in the sand telling the stories of the night and find your own story tracking your path back to who you are.
Explore Leshiba at www.leshiba.co.za.
Walk On the Wild Side
Get ready for six life-changing days !
- Journey through the timelines of this mysterious mountain with master tracker and guide, Peter Straughan
- Explore ancient human history while following your own journey to self
- Reconnect to the wild within you, the place in yourself that roars with possibility
- Reignite your own inner fire
You will experience:
- Daily Yoga
- Guided bushwalking
- Indoor learning
- Outdoor experiences
- Group and individual coaching
- Interactive discussions
- One-on-one talks
|Dates||21- 26 October 2022|
|Rate||$5 200 per person sharing*
$3 500 if booked before 1 August 2022
(Rates exclude travel arrangements. Please enquire for more information)
|Enquiries||Rudi Viljoen (Master Coach and Workshop Facilitator)
Tel: +27 82 802 0880
|Enquiries & Bookings||Kathryn Straughan (General Manager at Leshiba)
Tel: +27 83 444 0456
|*Includes workshop, accommodation and meals. Excludes travel arrangements. If you are not satisfied, we offer a full money back guarantee subject to full participation and completion of the workshop.|