Rudi is an accomplished Entrepreneur who has excelled in the fields of personal performance coaching, human behaviour training, motivating as well as hypnotherapy, EFT therapy, hypnosis and metaphysics. He is a father, husband and brother. He has dedicated his time to exploring the advancement of Human Technology, the concept of bringing out the full potential in people.
His exploration into human potential has rendered in his consultation with many experts in the fields of Education, Psychology, Quantum Physics, Hypnotherapy, Nero Linguistic Programming, Nero Semantics and Alternative Healing, all of which have assisted in building a better understanding of the workings of not only the Human mind but also the person as a whole. Rudi has taken his research to the next level and developed proven techniques and processes that have been implemented in various workshops, coaching interventions and programs that he developed and offers. These processes have had incredible results with all those who have participated, they all testify that they reached a higher potential and achieved what they never thought possible.
He, as an experienced coach and an expert in corporate performance solutions, has committed his life to supporting the youth so they may harness their gifts and talents, enabling them to achieve incredible results. Rudi believes that every individual has the ability to tap into their intuitive wisdom so as to make better decisions and receive inspiration through clarity.
Rudis philosophy is that we all have the skills to actively create our future and reach our highest goals. Deliberate creation is an important technique, which, once learnt and harnessed, can produce powerful outcomes. To add value, individuals need to delve into and gain an understanding of their own belief systems, equipped with this personal insight an individual is in an enhanced position to fulfil their role in their lives and others.
Rudi has also taken his inspiration home, he has integrated his research into his own life and family, facilitating mastery over personal crises, it has given him insight into his own life and business, improving the lives of all those around him.
Rudi has owned and managed various companies; the first being a transport company (Spoedvervoer), his 320 staff and a fleet of 150 vehicles started him on his journey. He then ventured under the sea, owning a Scuba diving school and dive charter (Ocean Adventures) catering not only for local but International divers. He then founded the Warriors gap year program, a youth program that offers the younger generation a chance to not only enhance themselves but also equip them with the necessary skills to succeed in their lives.
On his lifes journey, Rudi has obtained the following experience, skills and abilities:
- Diploma in Business Management
- Degree in Road Transportation Management
- Diploma in Executive and Ontological Coaching
- Studies in Religion, Spirituality, Metaphysics, Health, Human Performance and Coaching
- EFT (Emotional Freedom technique)
- Managing Director of a Courier Company
- Managing Director of a Scuba school and Dive Charter
- Managing RUMA Creative Events
- Currently Managing Director of Warriors (Youth bridging year program)
- Event director for the Magoebaskloof Mountain Bike Classic
- Event director for Kens Comrades
- Instructor in SA Defense force
- Scuba Instructor Trainer NAUI
- First Aid and DAN Oxygen provider Instructor
- Ocean Skipper with night rating CAMASS
- Private Pilot License PPL
- Paragliding & Skydiving
- Abseiling supervisor
- Survival Instructor
- Code A & EC Drivers license with valid PRDP
- Past Chairperson & Honorary member of Round Table
Rudi is currently completing his PhD in Metaphysics with a major in Human Performance Coaching.
As a International Corporate coach he is contracted to Amicorp International as a coach, serving their 43 offices worldwide by running self development and coaching workshops, regular webinars and one-on-one coaching where needed.
As a Rotarian, Rudi joined in 2003; he then became Club President in 2005/2006 as well as 2006/2007 and 2013/2014. His District Youth Activities involved:
- Youth exchange committee
- Youth development such as Interact and Rotaract clubs
- Youth Programs
- Group Study Exchange Team Leader to Canada 2006
- RYLA international counselor (Birmingham)
- RYLA Chairman for 3 years.
Extra activities include; Reading, research and development, organic farming, wood work, knife making, photography, scuba diving, paragliding, fly fishing, birding and exploring all that nature has to offer.